The indicator supports two functions:
- Spread Ask and Bid line customization (style *, thickness)
- Second Broker spread comparison ** – see indicator Input for instruction.
- The top image shows customization of spread Ask & Bid lines.
- The bottom image shows second Broker spread comparison (second Broker spread – chart spread, 8 – 5 = 3 points spread adjustment). The comparison is relative and is an addition or subtraction padding of the chart Ask Line.
Note: This indicator will automatically set → Chart on foreground and Show Ask: Chart on foreground and Show Ask can be toggled on/off from the indicator Inputs window.
Binary Options Indicators – Download Instructions
Spread Lines Binary Options Indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Spread Lines Binary Options Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Spread Lines Binary Options Indicator.mq4?
- Download Spread Lines Binary Options Indicator.mq4
- Copy Spread Lines Binary Options Indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Spread Lines Binary Options Indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Spread Lines Binary Options Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Spread Lines Binary Options Indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download the Binary Options Indicators: