The indicator detects and marks the WRB (Wide Range Bars) or candlesticks with Wide Range Bodies. Because WRBs are not useful themselves, the indicator also determines hidden gaps based on these bars. It shows filled and unfilled hidden gaps differently, so you can quickly get the current situation. You can also turn on notifications about price entering the unfilled gap area.
Binary Options Indicators – Download Instructions
WRB Binary Options Indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
WRB Binary Options Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install WRB Binary Options Indicator.mq4?
- Download WRB Binary Options Indicator.mq4
- Copy WRB Binary Options Indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on WRB Binary Options Indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator WRB Binary Options Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove WRB Binary Options Indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download the Binary Options Indicators: