Indicator of the dominance of U.S. dollar. indicator value (activity) in each bar is determined by the number of monitoring tools, which cost in the bar falls against the U.S. dollar. principle of the indicator is based on the patterns identified by its author, in accordance with which the dominant activity in the U.S. dollar respect to the control set of instruments, the dollar is a high probability also increases with respect to any other asset. Therefore, in accordance with the testimony of the indicator at this dominant activity when Activity> 50, should you buy any asset USDxxx or sell any asset xxxUSD.
For the indicator the following characters must be present in the market through the terminal:
XAUUSD (GOLD), EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPUSD, USDCHF, AUDUSD, USDCAD, USDSGD, USDHKD, NZDUSD. Control set can be reduced, and the main instruments of change. To turn off quite a character erase his name in the settings. alternative set of reference: XAUUSD, EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPUSD, USDCHF.
Binary Options Indicators – Download Instructions
USDominator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
USDominator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install USDominator.mq4?
- Download USDominator.mq4
- Copy USDominator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on USDominator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator USDominator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove USDominator.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click below to download