TRIX is an indicator that combines trend with momentum. The triple smoothed moving average covers the trend, while the 1-period percentage change measures momentum.
What Is TRIX? The triple exponential average (TRIX) indicator is an oscillator used to identify oversold and overbought markets, and it can also be used as a momentum …
Description. The TRIX is a momentum indicator, that is displayed as an oscillator above and below a zero line. It compares two triple smoothed exponential moving averages …
Next to Price & Volume, the TRIX Indicator is the primary indicator that I rely upon in my trading. Instead of spending my time writing about what exactly the TRIX is …
Binary Options Indicators – Download Instructions
Trix is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Trix provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Trix.mq4?
- Download Trix.mq4
- Copy Trix.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Trix.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Trix.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Trix.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download the Binary Options Indicators: