- Button to change the timeframe, or to put it in auto mode.
- Button + and – to change the lot size, you can use “P” and “M” shortcut to change lot size.
- Line 1 : Lot Size / countdown of the current candle / the price at the mouse position.
- Line 2 : Pip value in your currency / Atr / Swap Buy / Swap Sell.
- Line 3 : Average pips in the last 20 period of the timeframe choose / the same information but in money.
- Line 4 : Same thing but in the last 10 period.
- Line 5 : Same thing but in the last 5 period.
- Line 6 : Same thing in the actual candle.
- Line 7 : Spread in Pips / the percentage of spread over the average 5 period / spread in your currency.
- Line 8 : When you click on the chart you can have in your currency the value between the actual price and the mouse click / idem in Pips / the mouse click price.
- Line 9 : When you move the mouse, you can have the number of pips between Open and Close of a candle / the Pips between High and Low of the candle / the datetime of the candle.
- You can activate the range of the period choose.
- You can activate the Estimated Time of Arrival of your take profit.
Binary Options Indicators – Download Instructions
ToolBox Binary Options Indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
ToolBox Binary Options Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install ToolBox Binary Options Indicator.mq4?
- Download ToolBox Binary Options Indicator.mq4
- Copy ToolBox Binary Options Indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on ToolBox Binary Options Indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator ToolBox Binary Options Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove ToolBox Binary Options Indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download the Binary Options Indicators: