No input parameters.
It can be used to determine the speed and/or acceleration of price changes. In the screenshot it can be seen that the Volume equals 44, the TickVolume indicator shows that the price increased in 27 ticks (“Tick up”) and decreased in 17 ticks (“Tick down”). During this time, the price has increased by 53 points (“Pips up”) and decreased by 9 points (“Pips down”, in the fifth digit).
Very important, all mathematical operations with the values of the indicator must be carried out in absolute values.
Binary Options Indicators – Download Instructions
TicksVolume Binary Options Indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
TicksVolume Binary Options Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install TicksVolume Binary Options Indicator.mq4?
- Download TicksVolume Binary Options Indicator.mq4
- Copy TicksVolume Binary Options Indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on TicksVolume Binary Options Indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator TicksVolume Binary Options Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove TicksVolume Binary Options Indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download the Binary Options Indicators: