In the futures markets the data on trade volumes is reported with a one-day delay. To compensate for this, many analysts use the tick volume indicator (tick volume™): it allows you to track volume changes during the trading day.
Tick volume indicates the number of deals concluded over a certain intraday period, but does not show the number of contracts per deal. Thus, it can make, for example, 50 deals per hour. But the number of contracts concluded for each deal is not clear from this figure. There could be, for example, 50 one-lot orders or 50 hundred-lot orders. From this point of view, the tick volume does not reflect the true volume. However, it is still a valuable indicator because it is the only one that allows you to measure the volume with less delay, although at the expense of accuracy.
This is the main information on the TVI indicator, I had tinkered with it in many ways and found out how to use it. Because of this, Alerts and drawing arrows on the chart were added to signal the user about the possible entries.
Binary Options Indicators – Download Instructions
Ticks Volume Indicator 1.1 Binary Options Indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Ticks Volume Indicator 1.1 Binary Options Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Ticks Volume Indicator 1.1 Binary Options Indicator.mq4?
- Download Ticks Volume Indicator 1.1 Binary Options Indicator.mq4
- Copy Ticks Volume Indicator 1.1 Binary Options Indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Ticks Volume Indicator 1.1 Binary Options Indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Ticks Volume Indicator 1.1 Binary Options Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Ticks Volume Indicator 1.1 Binary Options Indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download the Binary Options Indicators: