TimeFrame = 60; chart period can be any of the following values:
1 – 1 minute;
5 – 5 minutes;
15 – 15 minutes;
30 – 30 minutes;
60 – 1:00;
240 – 4 hours;
1440 – 1 day;
10080 – 1 week;
43200 – 1 month;
0 (zero) – The period of the current chart .
RSI = 5; averaging period for calculating the index.
applied_RSI = 0; used price. Can be any of the price of the constants:
0 – The closing price;
1 – The opening price;
2 – The maximum price;
3 – The minimum price;
4 – The average price, (high + low) / 2;
5 – Typical price, (high + low + close) / 3;
6 – The weighted closing price, (high + low + close + close) / 4.
MA = 50, averaging period for calculating the moving average.
method_MA = 0; averaging method. It can be any of the values of the moving average method (Moving Average):
0 – A simple moving average;
1 – Exponential Moving Average;
2 – smoothed moving average;
3 – Line-weighted moving average.
koridor = 5 threshold envelope.
Binary Options Indicators – Download Instructions
TARZAN is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
TARZAN provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install TARZAN.mq4?
- Download TARZAN.mq4
- Copy TARZAN.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on TARZAN.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator TARZAN.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove TARZAN.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click below to download