The indicator is an extension of the indicators shown in http://codebase.mql4.com/ru/5117 (author ViDan888), where all details of application.
Added ability to show the direction of the arrow with the divergence, enable and disable these ads, as well as enable / disable the drawing of lines on the chart.
Binary Options Indicators – Download Instructions
Stochastic divergence is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Stochastic divergence provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Stochastic divergence.mq4?
- Download Stochastic divergence.mq4
- Copy Stochastic divergence.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Stochastic divergence.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Stochastic divergence.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Stochastic divergence.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download the Binary Options Indicators: