Divergence based on a standard Stochastic with Alert and language selection.
The Stochastic is not required to be present on the chart. However, if a standard Stochastic is attached, the divergence lines will be drawn both on the chart and in the indicator window, and the indicator will use the Stochastic settings.
The solid line shows the classic divergence, the dotted line displays the reverse divergence.
It is possible to change the line color (the ColorBull and ColorBear variables), and also set the output mode and language for a message when divergence occurs.
Binary Options Indicators – Download Instructions
Stochastic Divergence Binary Options Indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Stochastic Divergence Binary Options Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Stochastic Divergence Binary Options Indicator.mq4?
- Download Stochastic Divergence Binary Options Indicator.mq4
- Copy Stochastic Divergence Binary Options Indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Stochastic Divergence Binary Options Indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Stochastic Divergence Binary Options Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Stochastic Divergence Binary Options Indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download the Binary Options Indicators: