Could you advise if you are using the same STEPMA as I do (StepMA_Stoch_NK.mq4) If not, could you share with us the correct indicator, please. In the mean time, I’m going …
Could you advise if you are using the same STEPMA as I do (StepMA_Stoch_NK.mq4) If not, could you share with us the correct indicator, please.
… to open trades when the 2 lines of StepMA Stoch indicator are crossovering each other. More particularly, I am setting: double diCustom0=iCustom(NULL, 0, “StepMA_Stoch_NK …
… the alerting moving average, JFatl.nq4, with oscillator JCCIX.mq4 and the trend-following indicator MAMA_NK.mq4 consisting of two MAs with indicator StepMA_Stoch_NK.mq4 …
Binary Options Indicators – Download Instructions
StepMA Stoch NK is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
StepMA Stoch NK provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install StepMA Stoch NK.mq4?
- Download StepMA Stoch NK.mq4
- Copy StepMA Stoch NK.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on StepMA Stoch NK.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator StepMA Stoch NK.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove StepMA Stoch NK.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download the Binary Options Indicators: