The indicator places a series of equidistant adaptive horizontal lines to a chart. The lines are updated with every chart change and are independent on symbol or scale. If the user changes the vertical scale, the indicator adds or removes lines accordingly.
The lines have two colours, the primary colour is dedicated to lines glued to round numbers, the weak colour is for secondary lines equidistantly placed between the round-number lines.
The user may swap their colours.
The indicator works out of box, but user may adjust a few parameters.
Additional input settings:
density of lines (distance between lines)
number of secondary lines between two primary lines
switch off displaying the primary line labels on the scale
Binary Options Indicators – Download Instructions
Simple Horizontal Grid Binary Options Indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Simple Horizontal Grid Binary Options Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Simple Horizontal Grid Binary Options Indicator.mq4?
- Download Simple Horizontal Grid Binary Options Indicator.mq4
- Copy Simple Horizontal Grid Binary Options Indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Simple Horizontal Grid Binary Options Indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Simple Horizontal Grid Binary Options Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Simple Horizontal Grid Binary Options Indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download the Binary Options Indicators: