Calculation of pivot and similar levels based on time zones.
If you want to modify the colors, please scroll down to line 200 and below (where it says “Calculate Levels”) and change the colors. Valid color names can be obtained by placing the cursor on a color name (e.g. somewhere in the word “Orange” and pressing F1).
Binary Options Indicators – Download Instructions
SDX-TzPivots Binary Options Indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
SDX-TzPivots Binary Options Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install SDX-TzPivots Binary Options Indicator.mq4?
- Download SDX-TzPivots Binary Options Indicator.mq4
- Copy SDX-TzPivots Binary Options Indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on SDX-TzPivots Binary Options Indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator SDX-TzPivots Binary Options Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove SDX-TzPivots Binary Options Indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download the Binary Options Indicators: