This indicator is my attempt to estimate the real market value. The idea was to create something that changes direction much slower than market price, and is better fitted than moving average.
Indicator moves up, if price is above it and also moves up, and down, if price is below it and also moves down, with speed proportional to average of differences between minimums and maximums of bars from Period given as a parameter.
Binary Options Indicators – Download Instructions
RealValue Binary Options Indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
RealValue Binary Options Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install RealValue Binary Options Indicator.mq4?
- Download RealValue Binary Options Indicator.mq4
- Copy RealValue Binary Options Indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on RealValue Binary Options Indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator RealValue Binary Options Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove RealValue Binary Options Indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download the Binary Options Indicators: