Quantative Qualitative Estimation indicator (QQE) for Metatrader 5 . QQE indicator for Metatrader 5 is a combination moving average RSI + ATR. It’s very useful for volatile …
Can some one explain the QQE indicator??? I am new to it and want to see what is its basis? what makes up the indicator…. if you can assist that
Platform Tech … Need someone to code VTTrader indicators (QQE and Gann Hi Lo Indicator) for MT4. Thanx, … At last we have the indicators, you can find them here …
Register Welcome to !, one of the largest Forex forums worldwide, where you will be able to find the most complete and reliable Forex information …
Binary Options Indicators – Download Instructions
QQE is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
QQE provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install QQE.mq4?
- Download QQE.mq4
- Copy QQE.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on QQE.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator QQE.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove QQE.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download the Binary Options Indicators: