Binary Options Indicators – Download Instructions
PipNailer DashBoard v1.5 is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
PipNailer DashBoard v1.5 provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install PipNailer DashBoard v1.5.mq4?
- Download PipNailer DashBoard v1.5.mq4
- Copy PipNailer DashBoard v1.5.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on PipNailer DashBoard v1.5.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator PipNailer DashBoard v1.5.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove PipNailer DashBoard v1.5.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download the Binary Options Indicators: