PairsIndex indicator shows the price index of 7 currencies dealing with 7 currency pairs, generating the index of the 7 x 7 = 49 currency pairs.
In addition, PairsIndex indicator also presents the trend that occurred in each time frame, based on calculations of the MACD indicator. Also, it gives suggestions to BUY or SELL or WAIT which are calculated based on the Moving Average, CCI and OSMA.
Binary Options Indicators – Download Instructions
PairsIndex Binary Options Indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
PairsIndex Binary Options Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install PairsIndex Binary Options Indicator.mq4?
- Download PairsIndex Binary Options Indicator.mq4
- Copy PairsIndex Binary Options Indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on PairsIndex Binary Options Indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator PairsIndex Binary Options Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove PairsIndex Binary Options Indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download the Binary Options Indicators: