MINIBAYBUS/ Multi-channel and multi-indicator Molex socket splitter – MINIBAYBUS Minibaybus takes a single Molex input and turns it into four outputs. Multi-channel …
Trading Systems … Hello fellow forexers! In the spirit of this forum, I would like to give back to the … Hello Daemien, I see that You’ve worked really hard to …
SVOS Multi-Indicator EA – MQL4 Code Base: expert advisors for MetaTrader
Hi, Would anyone be interested in coding this type of thing for an indictor? I have a set of indicators that I use for entry criteria, and if I could
Binary Options Indicators – Download Instructions
MultiIndicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
MultiIndicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install MultiIndicator.mq4?
- Download MultiIndicator.mq4
- Copy MultiIndicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on MultiIndicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator MultiIndicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove MultiIndicator.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download the Binary Options Indicators: