The author is researcher who is studying the stock and FX market for research purpose. The indicator has been tested extensively on historical data, but there is no guarantee past performance will be indicative of future results.
This indicator watches the major currency pairs to find the status of the current candle (Bullish or Bearish) of USD, EUR, and GBP compared to other currencies such as EUR, JPY, GBP, CHF, AUD, and CAD.
For example, if all boxes in the USD row are red that means the current candle of the USD is weak or bearish against all other major currencies at the moment. The same method can be used to analyses the candles of GBP and EUR. The column are read in opposite.
For example, if all boxes in the CHF are green this means CHF is bearish against EUR, GBP and USD. The best use of this indicator when combined with other indicator such as moving average, Bollinger Bands, Support and Resistant levels.
Binary Options Indicators – Download Instructions
Multi currency pair Indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Multi currency pair Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Multi currency pair Indicator.mq4?
- Download Multi currency pair Indicator.mq4
- Copy Multi currency pair Indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Multi currency pair Indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Multi currency pair Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Multi currency pair Indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click below to download