I have updated this message with a correct version of the script MTF_FractalDispersion11.mq4 … It basically calculates this indicator for several timeframes and compute a …
3) Fractal Graph Dimension Indicator I have already referred to the code … MTF_FractalDispersion11: Fractal Dispersion between different TimeFrames
//| MTF_FractalDispersion11.mqh | //| This indicator provides with an estimation of the dispersion of several …
The following lists indicators beginning with M. If [View] is displayed to the … MTF_FractalDispersion11.mq4 . MTF_Heiken_Ashi.mq4. MTF_Heiken_Ashi_[sw].mq4
Binary Options Indicators – Download Instructions
MTF FractalDispersion11 is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
MTF FractalDispersion11 provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install MTF FractalDispersion11.mq4?
- Download MTF FractalDispersion11.mq4
- Copy MTF FractalDispersion11.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on MTF FractalDispersion11.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator MTF FractalDispersion11.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove MTF FractalDispersion11.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download the Binary Options Indicators: