Normal moving average with some extra features.
Custom Label: Allows you to set a name for the MA to easily identify it in the Data Window and when you hover your mouse over it.
Time frame: You choose the time frame that the MA will be calculated and the indicator will adapt to your current time frame if it is lower or equals to the target one.
It is useful for traders that look for the 20, 50, 100 and 200 days moving averages, this way they can see it without having to change the time frame. Also, a gap was added between periods to easily identify when a new one started.
Binary Options Indicators – Download Instructions
Moving Average Ex Binary Options Indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Moving Average Ex Binary Options Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Moving Average Ex Binary Options Indicator.mq4?
- Download Moving Average Ex Binary Options Indicator.mq4
- Copy Moving Average Ex Binary Options Indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Moving Average Ex Binary Options Indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Moving Average Ex Binary Options Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Moving Average Ex Binary Options Indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download the Binary Options Indicators: