I need a momentum histogram (not macd) or color bars based on Momentum ZL (attached … histogram but either way would help me and I’m sure others that use this indicator.
Momentum-ZL This is just a quick change to the default momentum indicator to put the line at zero instead of 100 to make it more compatible with the VT Trader momentum.
This page is a list of indicator files displayed in MetaTrader4 (MT4). When the image … Momentum-ZL.mq4. MTF_MA in Colorv3.mq4. NewTrend.mq4. NN.mq4. NonLag_ATR_v3.mq4
Elite Section Get access to private discussions, specialized support, indicators and … Momentum-ZL.mq4 (2.2 KB, 145 views) Momentum-Multi.mq4 (3.1 KB, 158 views) …
Binary Options Indicators – Download Instructions
Momentum-ZL is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Momentum-ZL provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Momentum-ZL.mq4?
- Download Momentum-ZL.mq4
- Copy Momentum-ZL.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Momentum-ZL.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Momentum-ZL.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Momentum-ZL.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download the Binary Options Indicators: