At the time of this publication there are at least two papers ( ft.Dejavu and WmiFor ), allowing to certain conventions to find “similar” sites on the story.
In the current paper, this problem has been solved for several different levels. Briefly – a CC Pearson.
StartDate – the date on which the analysis of history.
Limit – the conditional boundaries of the job ( * Limit Max (| KK |) ), in which will take into account the relevant sections. If Limit = 1 will always be taken into account only one sector – the best.
MinStep – conditional job step ( MinStep * Max (| KK | )), which takes into account only the best of a number of areas, which are similar to the condition of Limit .
InitInterval – the initial size of a piece of history with which to compare. Once launched, the mouse is convenient to change it (see video).
Depth – how deep (in bars) to do, “forecast” in the past and future.
Alpha – coefficient of the exponential average (possibly pre-history to smooth).
StDev – inc. / off. found the average standard deviation map, like most of the site.
HighLow – inc. / off. mapping of the most remote areas of values, from which was formed by the most average-like plot.
-Rua Kōwhiringa Tohu – Tikiake tohutohu
Dejavu is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) tohu me te mauri o te tohu forex ko ki te taui i te raraunga hītori putu.
Dejavu provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
I runga i tenei mōhiohio, Ka taea e kaihokohoko amo atu kaupapa utu, me te whakarite i to ratou rautaki fakatatau ki.
How to install Dejavu.mq4?
- Download Dejavu.mq4
- Copy Dejavu.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / tohunga / tohu /
- Tīmata tīmata anō tou Kiritaki Metatrader ranei
- Tīpako Tūtohi me te Wātaka te wahi e hiahia ana koe ki te whakamātau i tou tohu
- Rapu “Tohu Ritenga” i roto i to koutou Navigator te nuinga mahue i roto i to koutou Kiritaki Metatrader
- Right click on Dejavu.mq4
- Āpiti ki te tūtohi
- Whakakē tautuhinga pēhia te ĀE ranei
- Indicator Dejavu.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Dejavu.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Tīpakohia te Tūtohi te wahi kei te rere i te Tohu i roto i to koutou Kiritaki Metatrader
- Matau pāwhiri ki te Tūtohi
- “Rārangi Tohu”
- Tīpakohia te Tohu, me te muku
Click below to download