This indicator uses reports by CFTC. These reports are published on the website www.cftc.gov in two formats, “Excel” and “Text”.
- Select reports in text format of the category “Futures-and-Options Combined Reports”, or “Futures Only Reports”.
- Download five files and then rename them. All of the files in the archives have the same name annualof.txt, or annual.txt, so they must be renamed. The file for current year must be renamed in 2015.txt.
- The second file for past year must be renamed in 2014.txt and so on. Old version of the indicator used files type of A.txt, B.txt, C.txt, D.txt, E.txt. So as not to rename these files every year, I began to use files type of year.txt, in new version of the indicator.
- Then place the renamed files it the folder MQL4\Files. After that, you can start to use the indicator.
The indicator creates files and global variables with names code.bin. To update these files, you should change values of global variables from 0 to 1, (press F3). Then click “Refresh” to refresh the chart. If you want to update all of files at once, use global variable named “Update files code.bin”.
The variable “Code”, which you can see in the settings of the indicator, means market code of a futures. For example, the code of wheat is equal 001602.
-Rua Kōwhiringa Tohu – Tikiake tohutohu
COT Binary Options Indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) tohu me te mauri o te tohu forex ko ki te taui i te raraunga hītori putu.
COT Binary Options Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
I runga i tenei mōhiohio, Ka taea e kaihokohoko amo atu kaupapa utu, me te whakarite i to ratou rautaki fakatatau ki.
How to install COT Binary Options Indicator.mq4?
- Download COT Binary Options Indicator.mq4
- Copy COT Binary Options Indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / tohunga / tohu /
- Tīmata tīmata anō tou Kiritaki Metatrader ranei
- Tīpako Tūtohi me te Wātaka te wahi e hiahia ana koe ki te whakamātau i tou tohu
- Rapu “Tohu Ritenga” i roto i to koutou Navigator te nuinga mahue i roto i to koutou Kiritaki Metatrader
- Right click on COT Binary Options Indicator.mq4
- Āpiti ki te tūtohi
- Whakakē tautuhinga pēhia te ĀE ranei
- Indicator COT Binary Options Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove COT Binary Options Indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Tīpakohia te Tūtohi te wahi kei te rere i te Tohu i roto i to koutou Kiritaki Metatrader
- Matau pāwhiri ki te Tūtohi
- “Rārangi Tohu”
- Tīpakohia te Tohu, me te muku
Pāwhiri ki konei i raro ki te tiki i te ngä Tohu Kōwhiringa rua: