The indicator is intended to assist in finding the maximum recoilless price movements.
extern int recoil = 100 ; / / wait for a pullback
extern datetime TimeFind = D’2011 .01.01 00:00 ‘ , / / time at which seek
In the setting sets the minimum rollback, which would like to get the maximum indicator searches recoilless motion on the time interval from TimeFind to the current one. Finds all of these trends and information on the maximum bearish and bullish bezotkate displays in the upper left corner.
The search is performed from left to right, the LED draws the lines themselves the trends in increasing order of their size.
Binary Options Indicators – Download Instructions
MaxTrend is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
MaxTrend provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install MaxTrend.mq4?
- Download MaxTrend.mq4
- Copy MaxTrend.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on MaxTrend.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator MaxTrend.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove MaxTrend.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download the Binary Options Indicators: