How many indicators do you have on your chart when you trade? Which indicator do you understand best? Which indicator gives you the most reliable signal? What is more …
I hear investing instructors suggest that adding several technical indicators will increase the probability of a successful trading outcome.
Too many technical indicators. Info overload. This is a discussion on Too many technical indicators. Info overload within the First Steps forums, part of the Start Here …
Narrative An indicator is really just a long way of saying “how much” or “how many” or “to what extent” or “what size.” Indicators are ways to measure.
Binary Options Indicators – Download Instructions
MAMy is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
MAMy provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install MAMy.mq4?
- Download MAMy.mq4
- Copy MAMy.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on MAMy.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator MAMy.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove MAMy.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download the Binary Options Indicators: