MACD_Mirror.mq4 – : expert advisors, custom indicators, scripts and libraries
//—- name for DataWindow and indicator subwindow label. IndicatorShortName(“MACD_Mirror by Andy Tjatur(“+PeriodeEMA+”,”+SignalSMA+”)”); SetIndexLabel(0,”MACD”);
As with all indicators , MACD is not infallible and should be used in conjunction with other technical analysis tools. MACD-Histogram : In 1986, Thomas Aspray …
Freshly squeezed market commentary & analysis … Moving averages are one of, if not, the first indicator that people are introduced to.
Binary Options Indicators – Download Instructions
MACD Mirror is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
MACD Mirror provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install MACD Mirror.mq4?
- Download MACD Mirror.mq4
- Copy MACD Mirror.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on MACD Mirror.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator MACD Mirror.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove MACD Mirror.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download the Binary Options Indicators: