Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) – Definition of Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) on Investopedia – A trend-following momentum indicator that …
The MACD indicator is a valuable investing tool to identify buy and sell points. Learn how we use it to beat the market.
MACD Indicator. The MACD indicator is basically a refinement of the two moving averages system and measures the distance between the two moving average lines.
The MACD indicator is the most popular tool in technical analysis because it gives traders the ability to quickly and easily identify the direction of the short-term trend.
Binary Options Indicators – Download Instructions
MACD is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
MACD provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install MACD.mq4?
- Download MACD.mq4
- Copy MACD.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on MACD.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator MACD.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove MACD.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download the Binary Options Indicators: