I’m trying to create an indicator that is based on the angles of a few moving averages. I figured that since this has been done before that I’ll start
Platform Tech … I know I have seen an indicator on this forum that reports the angle of slope of a MA … I have this SMA Angle indicator. I got it in the thread of …
MA Angle Tony – MQL4 Code Base: custom indicators for MT4
This is a custom MT4 indicator: MAAngle.mq4. It calculates the angle of the Moving average (MA) at any moment and displays it as a histogram. When MA goes completely flat …
Binary Options Indicators – Download Instructions
MAAngle is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
MAAngle provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install MAAngle.mq4?
- Download MAAngle.mq4
- Copy MAAngle.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on MAAngle.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator MAAngle.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove MAAngle.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download the Binary Options Indicators: