This indicator will help define MA (Moving Average) for one specified timeframe only.
When timeframe changes, this indicator automatically adjusts its setting to new timeframe if possible. The idea is “I just want to see how MA(8) from H1 when I am currently on M15” or “I just want to see how MA(100) from M15 when I am currently on H4” .
Binary Options Indicators – Download Instructions
MA Lock Binary Options Indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
MA Lock Binary Options Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install MA Lock Binary Options Indicator.mq4?
- Download MA Lock Binary Options Indicator.mq4
- Copy MA Lock Binary Options Indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on MA Lock Binary Options Indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator MA Lock Binary Options Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove MA Lock Binary Options Indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download the Binary Options Indicators: