Analysis. Market Information Used: Indicator Curves created: Implements a curve of type DRAW_LINE Indicators Used: Moving average indicator Custom Indicators Used:
//| LinearRegSlope_v1.mq4 | //| Copyright 2006 … //| Custom indicator initialization function | …
Hi Could you please guys help me to get multitime frame for LinearRegSlope_v1.. by the way, i want to tell you what i did: “i did attached one
Indicator LinearRegSlope_v1. What was done. Parameters: extern int Price =0; extern int Length =14;
Binary Options Indicators – Download Instructions
LinearRegSlope v1 is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
LinearRegSlope v1 provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install LinearRegSlope v1.mq4?
- Download LinearRegSlope v1.mq4
- Copy LinearRegSlope v1.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on LinearRegSlope v1.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator LinearRegSlope v1.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove LinearRegSlope v1.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download the Binary Options Indicators: