Trading in the direction of a strong trend reduces risk and increases profit potential. The average directional index (ADX) is used to determine when price is trending …
Trend indicators measure trend direction. Moving averages, Directional Movement and MACD are three of the most popular trend indicators.
iTrend – MQL4 Code Base: custom indicators for MT4
All the indicators which are helping the detection the trend please post here. The first indicator is sinTrend. The value of about zero is the float,
Binary Options Indicators – Download Instructions
ITrend is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
ITrend provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install ITrend.mq4?
- Download ITrend.mq4
- Copy ITrend.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on ITrend.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator ITrend.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove ITrend.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download the Binary Options Indicators: