Sliding multi-taymfreymovy narrowing volatility indicator ID / NR.
1. External variables:
extern int TF = 15 , / / Number of candles emulate the older, perhaps a custom TF
extern int NR = 4 , / / Number of candles older FFs, among which we seek inner candle
extern bool UseAlert = false ; / / Use the alert.
2. The appearance of the signal (ARROW) indicates a state ID / NR (by L. Raschke). In this case (the default setting) – this means that the last TF = 15 bars formed the current timeframe are very narrow price range of the TF * (NR = 1), TF * (NR = 2), TF * (NR = 3) and TF * (NR = 4) in the last TF * NR = 15 * 4 = 60 bars. In addition, the range of the last 15 bars is internal to the range of the previous 15 bars. Zero bar is not considered.
3. Indicator line (LINE) – similar to the Donchian channel line and show the corresponding volatility. There is a middle line.
4. Indicator line (SECTION) to connect the history of the moments of the signal (ARROW).
The indicator was developed based on the use of a systems breakdown on strategies similar to the strategy of “inside day ID/NR4″. It can be used on smaller timeframes, “mimicking” the senior timeframe, with sliding and arbitrary, such as 156, 32 …
Of the channel can be used as target levels, as well as for maintenance positions.
Binary Options Indicators – Download Instructions
In Bar Mtf Alert v1 is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
In Bar Mtf Alert v1 provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install In Bar Mtf Alert v1.mq4?
- Download In Bar Mtf Alert v1.mq4
- Copy In Bar Mtf Alert v1.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on In Bar Mtf Alert v1.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator In Bar Mtf Alert v1.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove In Bar Mtf Alert v1.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download the Binary Options Indicators: