This indicator uses reports by CFTC. These reports are published on the website www.cftc.gov in two formats, “Excel” and “Text”.
- Select reports in text format of the category “Futures-and-Options Combined Reports”, ma ọ bụ “Futures Only Reports”.
- Download five files and then rename them. All of the files in the archives have the same name annualof.txt, or annual.txt, so they must be renamed. The file for current year must be renamed in 2015.txt.
- The second file for past year must be renamed in 2014.txt and so on. Old version of the indicator used files type of A.txt, B.txt, C.txt, D.txt, E.txt. So as not to rename these files every year, I began to use files type of year.txt, in new version of the indicator.
- Then place the renamed files it the folder MQL4\Files. After that, you can start to use the indicator.
The indicator creates files and global variables with names code.bin. To update these files, you should change values of global variables from 0 to 1, (press F3). Then click “Refresh” to refresh the chart. If you want to update all of files at once, use global variable named “Update files code.bin”.
The variable “Code”, which you can see in the settings of the indicator, means market code of a futures. For example, the code of wheat is equal 001602.
Ọnụọgụ abụọ Nhọrọ Indicators – Download Ntuziaka
COT Binary Options Indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) egosi na ọdịdị zuru oke nke Forex egosi bụ ịgbanwe akwakọba akụkọ ihe mere eme data.
COT Binary Options Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Dabere na nke a ọmụma, ahịa pụrụ iche n'ihu price ije na ịgbanwe ha atụmatụ ya.
How to install COT Binary Options Indicator.mq4?
- Download COT Binary Options Indicator.mq4
- Copy COT Binary Options Indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / ọkachamara / egosi /
- Malite ma ọ bụ Malitegharịa ekwentị gị Metatrader Client
- Họrọ Chart na timeframe ebe ị chọrọ iji nwalee gị egosi
- Search “Omenala Indicators” gị akwọ ụgbọ mmiri na-akasị hapụrụ gị Metatrader Client
- Right click on COT Binary Options Indicator.mq4
- Gbakwunye ka a chaatị
- Gbanwee ntọala ma ọ bụ pịa OK
- Indicator COT Binary Options Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove COT Binary Options Indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Họrọ Chart ebe bụ egosi na-agba ọsọ gị Metatrader Client
- Right pịa n'ime Chart
- “Indicators ndepụta”
- Họrọ egosi na ihichapụ
Pịa ebe a n'okpuru ibudata ọnụọgụ abụọ Nhọrọ Indicators: