By default, this indicator displays nine values of two different Moving Averages (МА) for the current timeframe, a difference between previous sequential МА values and a difference between MAs in points. You can set the data display with positive or negative offsets and/or rounded to required decimal digits. Displaying the values for zero (current) bar is not supported.
It can be used to simply display the Open and/or High, and/or Low, and/or Close marks of the bars and the deltas between them (including, for example, the ones for the display of the candlestick/bar sizes from High to Low).
There is the same indicator in the Code Base for the MetaTrader 5.
For the values of МА marks (or bars) and deltas between the subsequent adjacent values, the colors in the indicator table change automatically. Different colors apply for the value changes to greater, lesser and/or equal. The change of color of the delta values between the two moving averages (bars or offsets) themselves is not provided. The calculation and modification of values take place when a new bar/bars arrive, when the indicator parameters change, when there is a change in the timeframe or in the symbol of the chart the indicator is attached to.
If nine values in each table row by X axis is too much or too low, then to change the number of cells and thus the amount of calculated and displayed data, you need to change 9 to positive number >= 2 in this line of code:
#define ARRAY_SIZE_X 9
Binary Options Indicators – Download Instructions
ID Lite Info MA Binary Options Indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
ID Lite Info MA Binary Options Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install ID Lite Info MA Binary Options Indicator.mq4?
- Download ID Lite Info MA Binary Options Indicator.mq4
- Copy ID Lite Info MA Binary Options Indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on ID Lite Info MA Binary Options Indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator ID Lite Info MA Binary Options Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove ID Lite Info MA Binary Options Indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download the Binary Options Indicators: