At the time of this publication there are at least two papers ( ft.Dejavu and WmiFor ), allowing to certain conventions to find “similar” sites on the story.
In the current paper, this problem has been solved for several different levels. Briefly – a CC Pearson.
StartDate – the date on which the analysis of history.
Limit – the conditional boundaries of the job ( * Limit Max (| KK |) ), in which will take into account the relevant sections. If Limit = 1 will always be taken into account only one sector – the best.
MinStep – conditional job step ( MinStep * Max (| KK | )), which takes into account only the best of a number of areas, which are similar to the condition of Limit .
InitInterval – the initial size of a piece of history with which to compare. Once launched, the mouse is convenient to change it (see video).
Depth – how deep (in bars) to do, “forecast” in the past and future.
Alpha – coefficient of the exponential average (possibly pre-history to smooth).
StDev – inc. / off. found the average standard deviation map, like most of the site.
HighLow – inc. / off. mapping of the most remote areas of values, from which was formed by the most average-like plot.
Binary Options Indicators – Download lus qhia
Dejavu is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) qhia thiab cov essence ntawm lub forex qhia yog txia sau keeb kwm ntaub ntawv.
Dejavu provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Raws li nyob rau hauv cov ntaub ntawv no, traders yuav xav ntxiv nqi zog thiab kho lawv lub tswv yim raws li.
How to install Dejavu.mq4?
- Download Dejavu.mq4
- Copy Dejavu.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / kws txawj / ntsuas /
- Pib los yog pib dua koj Metatrader Client
- Xaiv Daim ntawv thiab sij hawm uas koj xav ntsuam xyuas koj qhia
- Nrhiav “Kev cai Indicators” nyob rau hauv koj lub Navigator feem ntau tshuav nyob rau hauv koj Metatrader Client
- Right click on Dejavu.mq4
- Muab mus rau ib tug daim ntawv
- Hloov chaw los yog xovxwm ok
- Indicator Dejavu.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Dejavu.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Xaiv lub Daim ntawv qhov twg yog qhov qhia khiav nyob rau hauv koj Metatrader Client
- Txoj cai nias rau hauv lub Daim ntawv
- “Indicators daim ntawv teev”
- Xaiv lub Qhia thiab rho tawm
Click below to download