This indicator was developed by Daryl Guppy. It is composed by 6 EMAs of 3, 5, 8, 10, 12 and 15 periods which give you the direction and the strength of the short-term trend, the speculator trend. It is used in combination with other group of six EMAs which measures the direction and the strength of the long-term trend or the big-investor trend. This group of EMAs are of 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 60 periods like Daryl Guppy say for daily timeframe. This indicator was made to analyze and trade on daily timeframe charts but can be used in other timeframes, like M15 or H1, with the same periods and setups.
I made these indicators so you can change the type of Moving Average, the period and applied price, i.e: high, low, open, close, typical and weighted price of the bars used to calculate the moving averages. You can change it on your own to trade in other timeframe that you feel more comfortable or to make the indicator more sensitive to little changes of the current trend.
Both group of EMAs can be used to measure the agreement or disagreement of these two types of traders: investors and speculator. This gives you a better understanding of this fight between them and the possibility of better entries in favor of the current trend or imminent changes on it.
Binary Options Indicators – Download Instructions
Guppy (Long and Short) Binary Options Indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Guppy (Long and Short) Binary Options Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Guppy (Long and Short) Binary Options Indicator.mq4?
- Download Guppy (Long and Short) Binary Options Indicator.mq4
- Copy Guppy (Long and Short) Binary Options Indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Guppy (Long and Short) Binary Options Indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Guppy (Long and Short) Binary Options Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Guppy (Long and Short) Binary Options Indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download the Binary Options Indicators: