GG-TimeFramer.mq4 – : expert advisors, custom indicators, scripts and libraries
This page is a list of indicator files displayed in MetaTrader4 (MT4). When the … GG-TimeFramer.mq4. MTF_MARSI_v0.20.mq4. Spectrometr_Separate.mq4. TIME_II_(VBO).mq4
The indicator can be downloaded by clicking the name of the indicator under the … GG-TimeFramer.mq4. Hurst Difference.mq4. KDJ.mq4. LK_FDI_V2.mq4. MA_Angle.mq4. mad.mq4
MetaTrader Indicators and Expert Advisors Repository … Average Profit Factor: 0.48 Total Profit: 1966.55 … GG-TimeFramer.mq4
Binary Options Indicators – Download Instructions
GG-TimeFramer is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
GG-TimeFramer provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install GG-TimeFramer.mq4?
- Download GG-TimeFramer.mq4
- Copy GG-TimeFramer.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on GG-TimeFramer.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator GG-TimeFramer.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove GG-TimeFramer.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download the Binary Options Indicators: