At the time of this publication there are at least two papers ( ft.Dejavu and WmiFor ), allowing to certain conventions to find “similar” sites on the story.
In the current paper, this problem has been solved for several different levels. Briefly – a CC Pearson.
StartDate – the date on which the analysis of history.
Limit – the conditional boundaries of the job ( * Limit Max (| KK |) ), in which will take into account the relevant sections. If Limit = 1 will always be taken into account only one sector – the best.
MinStep – conditional job step ( MinStep * Max (| KK | )), which takes into account only the best of a number of areas, which are similar to the condition of Limit .
InitInterval – the initial size of a piece of history with which to compare. Once launched, the mouse is convenient to change it (see video).
Depth – how deep (in bars) to do, “forecast” in the past and future.
Alpha – coefficient of the exponential average (possibly pre-history to smooth).
StDev – inc. / off. found the average standard deviation map, like most of the site.
HighLow – inc. / off. mapping of the most remote areas of values, from which was formed by the most average-like plot.
Dénártha Roghanna Táscairí – Íosluchtaigh Treoracha
Dejavu is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) Is táscaire agus an croílár an táscaire forex a athrú ar na sonraí staire carntha.
Dejavu provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Bunaithe ar an eolas, Is féidir le trádálaithe glacadh le gluaiseacht praghas bhreise agus a straitéis a choigeartú dá réir sin.
How to install Dejavu.mq4?
- Download Dejavu.mq4
- Copy Dejavu.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / saineolaithe / Táscairí /
- Tosaigh nó a atosú do Chliaint MetaTrader
- Roghnaigh Cairt agus Creat Ama áit ar mhaith leat a thástáil do táscaire
- Cuardaigh “Táscairí Saincheaptha” i do Navigator fágtha den chuid is mó i do Chliaint MetaTrader
- Right click on Dejavu.mq4
- Ceangail le cairt
- Suímh nó brúigh OK a mhodhnú
- Indicator Dejavu.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Dejavu.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Roghnaigh an Cairt ina bhfuil an Táscaire rith i do MetaTrader Cliant
- Deaschliceáil ar an Cairt
- “Táscairí liosta”
- Roghnaigh an Táscaire agus a scriosadh
Cliceáil thíos chun íoslódáil