FX-AO.mq4 – MQL4 Code Base: expert advisors, custom indicators, scripts and libraries
//—- name for DataWindow and indicator subwindow label. IndicatorShortName(“FX-AO”); SetIndexLabel(1,NULL); SetIndexLabel(2,NULL); //—- initialization done
FX-AO FX-CHAOS FX-trend GenerateCsv GG-RSI-CCI GG-TrendBar Heiken Ashi Ma T3 Heiken … FX-AO. This is the FX-AO indicator. (Description coming soon!) Top
Whats the main difference between the MACD indicator and the Awesome Oscillator indicator?
Binary Options Indicators – Download Instructions
FX-AO is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
FX-AO provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install FX-AO.mq4?
- Download FX-AO.mq4
- Copy FX-AO.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on FX-AO.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator FX-AO.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove FX-AO.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download the Binary Options Indicators: