The indicator shows the Fibonacci levels within days.
extern int NumDay = 2 + number of days now.
extern ClrLevel Color = Yellow; color levels.
extern ClrLevelMain Color = Red; the color of the main line.
How it works: Let’s say the trend started with a level of -38.2% upward trend usually 100-138,2%. Put on the level of 100% profit. Similarly, in the opposite direction.
It is also visually clear at what level of price marking and where she can push off. Works from the day moving. The main line – is the level of moving and of her interest are the Fibonacci levels up and down.
Binary Options Indicators – Download Instructions
FiboAverage is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
FiboAverage provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install FiboAverage.mq4?
- Download FiboAverage.mq4
- Copy FiboAverage.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on FiboAverage.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator FiboAverage.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove FiboAverage.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click below to download