Fractal Graph Dimension Indicator (FGDI) – : custom indicators for MT4
//| FGDI.mq4 | … The easiest way to use this indicator is| //| to understand that a value of 1.5 …
The FGDI is the fractal dimension graph indicator (slight upgrade of the FDI fractal dimension indicator). If the FGDI is lower than 1,5 level that means that the time …
Custom Indicators … This indicator do not shows trend direction, but it shows the market is in trend or in volatility. http://codebase.mql4.com/5525
Binary Options Indicators – Download Instructions
FGDI is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
FGDI provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install FGDI.mq4?
- Download FGDI.mq4
- Copy FGDI.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on FGDI.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator FGDI.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove FGDI.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download the Binary Options Indicators: