Technical Indicators for Excel. The Technical Indicators for Excel contain 26 technical indicators pre-built in Excel Spreadsheet format. These Excel files are useful for …
The indicators used in technical analysis employ strict formulas to analyze the price data for any financial instrument. Stocks, bonds, options, futures and foreign …
Displaying A Progress Indicator. Category: UserForms | A companion file is available: Click here to download. A common question among Excel developers is, How can I use a …
Welcome to The Daily Reviewer. The Daily Reviewer selects only the world’s top blogs (and RSS feeds). We sift through thousands of blogs daily to present you the world’s …
Binary Options Indicators – Download Instructions
ExVol is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
ExVol provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install ExVol.mq4?
- Download ExVol.mq4
- Copy ExVol.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on ExVol.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator ExVol.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove ExVol.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download the Binary Options Indicators: