The Dots indicator is based on an indicator developed by TrendLaboratory in 2006. The indicator shows current trend direction by placing colored dots on the main chart. Blue dots indicate an uptrend, red dots indicate a downtrend.
Although the indicator calculation is not based on standard MetaTrader platform indicators, it uses the iMA (Moving Average) function to get prices of a specified type (Open, Close, Maximum, Minimum, Typical etc.). The calculation is based on cosine of a price change angle. The user can set several input parameters.
Binary Options Indicators – Download Instructions
Dots Binary Options Indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Dots Binary Options Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Dots Binary Options Indicator.mq4?
- Download Dots Binary Options Indicator.mq4
- Copy Dots Binary Options Indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Dots Binary Options Indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Dots Binary Options Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Dots Binary Options Indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download the Binary Options Indicators: