Rules regarding the use of the DiNapoli Preferred Stochastic and DiNapoli MACD indicators (included in the eSignal application): MTF
I use the DiNapoli Preferred Stochastic and DiNapoli MACD as trend-defining tools only. I do not use them as overbought / oversold oscillators or momentum indicators. The DiNapoli Detrended Oscillator, also pre-programmed in eSignal, can be used for that analysis and is far more effective.
An up trend signal in either indicator is given by the fast (blue) line penetrating the slow (black) line from below. A sell signal is given by the fast line penetrating the slow line from above. The position of the lines is unimportant in the scale of the indicators, but the angle of the penetration is significant. The sharper the angle, the closer to 90 degrees, the better for determining the quality of the subsequent trend. (See Chart 1.)
eSignal has gone to considerable trouble to make available to you the correct formulas and numerical inputs to make these studies effective. Many years of development have gone into their development. Change them at your own risk.
Binary Options Indicators – Download Instructions
DiNapoli MACD MTF & Alert is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
DiNapoli MACD MTF & Alert provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install DiNapoli MACD MTF & Alert.mq4?
- Download DiNapoli MACD MTF & Alert.mq4
- Copy DiNapoli MACD MTF & Alert.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on DiNapoli MACD MTF & Alert.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator DiNapoli MACD MTF & Alert.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove DiNapoli MACD MTF & Alert.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download the Binary Options Indicators: