At the time of this publication there are at least two papers ( ft.Dejavu and WmiFor ), allowing to certain conventions to find “similar” sites on the story.
In the current paper, this problem has been solved for several different levels. Briefly – a CC Pearson.
StartDate – the date on which the analysis of history.
Limit – the conditional boundaries of the job ( * Limit Max (| KK |) ), in which will take into account the relevant sections. If Limit = 1 will always be taken into account only one sector – the best.
MinStep – conditional job step ( MinStep * Max (| KK | )), which takes into account only the best of a number of areas, which are similar to the condition of Limit .
InitInterval – the initial size of a piece of history with which to compare. Once launched, the mouse is convenient to change it (see video).
Depth – how deep (in bars) to do, “forecast” in the past and future.
Alpha – coefficient of the exponential average (possibly pre-history to smooth).
StDev – inc. / off. found the average standard deviation map, like most of the site.
HighLow – inc. / off. mapping of the most remote areas of values, from which was formed by the most average-like plot.
Binary Options Indicators – Download Instructions
Dejavu is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Dejavu provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Dejavu.mq4?
- Download Dejavu.mq4
- Copy Dejavu.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Dejavu.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Dejavu.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Dejavu.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click below to download