Coppock is the implementation of the famous Coppock curve indicator, first established by Edward Coppock in 1962.
This indicator shows long-term for buying or selling (originally only for buying) by measuring a 10-period weighed Moving Average of the sum of two rates of change (with periods of 14 and 11). It is the classic version. In this version, you can change the parameters of the basic indicators.
Binary Options Indicators – Download Instructions
Coppock Binary Options Indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Coppock Binary Options Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Coppock Binary Options Indicator.mq4?
- Download Coppock Binary Options Indicator.mq4
- Copy Coppock Binary Options Indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Coppock Binary Options Indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Coppock Binary Options Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Coppock Binary Options Indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download the Binary Options Indicators: