Chaikin Volatility (CHV) is one technical indicator used in forex technical analysis. Many traders use this indicator to measure the …
Chaikin’s Volatility – CHV – : custom indicators for MT4
Chaikin Volatility (CHV) is indicator in technical analysis which determines volatility of financial instrument.
Chaikin’s volatility indicator calculates the spread between the maximum and minimum prices. It judges the value of volatility basing on the amplitude between the …
Binary Options Indicators – Download Instructions
CHV is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
CHV provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install CHV.mq4?
- Download CHV.mq4
- Copy CHV.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on CHV.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator CHV.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove CHV.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download the Binary Options Indicators: