CCM2 – MQL4 Code Base: custom indicators for MT4
Provides picture and explanation of Metatrader indicator CCM2.mq4
//| CCM2.mq4 | //| Ramdass … //| Custom indicator initialization function | …
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ … ccm2; currency trading; forex; forex trading; indicator
Binary Options Indicators – Download Instructions
CCM2 is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
CCM2 provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install CCM2.mq4?
- Download CCM2.mq4
- Copy CCM2.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on CCM2.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator CCM2.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove CCM2.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download the Binary Options Indicators: