This is a custom indicator for MetaTrader 4. ATR has been well known as market volatility indicator, ATR bring insight of market strength conditions within specified period.
Average of ATR (AATR) is simple but effective indicator to confirm any price action trading strategy. This compares ATR to its own average.
Confirmation rule is simple, scan for price action if the ATR line crossed up from below Average of ATR or take order on that time based on your signal.
Binary Options Indicators – Download Instructions
Average of ATR Binary Options Indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Average of ATR Binary Options Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Average of ATR Binary Options Indicator.mq4?
- Download Average of ATR Binary Options Indicator.mq4
- Copy Average of ATR Binary Options Indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Average of ATR Binary Options Indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Average of ATR Binary Options Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Average of ATR Binary Options Indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download the Binary Options Indicators: